Saturday, June 17, 2017

I am lucky enough to be taking online classes from Rebecca Rhodes.  You can find the links to her web site and to her online classes if you look right under my banner here on my blog and click on "Watercolor Artists".  In all the years that I've oil painted and in these few years that I've been learning watercolors the only dogs that I have ever painting ended up in the trash.  Then, I was lucky enough to stumble onto information regarding this most talented artist .. and, her online classes.  The little dog posted here ... "The Little Mongrel" was done under her wonderful online guidance.  Being an animal lover, with a house full of "rescued" kids .. this little dog so appealed to me and tugged at the strings of my heart!  I thank Rebecca for such a wonderful learning adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment